Miscellaneous manuscripts from the library of Thomas Davies, Aberaeron, including sermons, poetry and accounts.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 MSABERAE
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004295280(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000295280
- Dates of Creation[18 cent.]-[19 cent.]
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish wel Latin English, Welsh, Latin
- Physical Description14 vols
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Arranged according to NLW MSS reference numbers: NLW MSS 609-623
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to sign the 'Modern papers - data protection' form.
Donated by Mr Evan D. Jones, JP, 1909.
Other Finding Aids
The descriptions are also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume I(Aberystwyth, 1943).
This description was compiled by Siân Medi Davies for the retrospective conversion project of NLW MSS.
The manuscripts previously belonged to the late Thomas Davies, Compton House, Aberaeron.