Records relating to the administration of the Welsh Horse (Lancers) Yeomanry.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 A.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls006623782
- Dates of Creation[?c.1900]-1925.
- Language of MaterialEnglish and Turkish.
- Physical Description5 bundles; 4 folders; 2 volumes; 52 envelopes; 1 f.; 1 small bag.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Arranged into 5 series: orders, messages and correspondence; papers concerning individual soldiers; financial matters, equipment, and related correspondence; maps; and battle honours.
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions set out in information provided when applying for their Readers’ Tickets, whereby the reader shall become responsible for compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 in relation to any processing by them of personal data obtained from modern records held at the Library.
Preferred citation: A.