Material collected and written by Julian Franklyn during the course of his research, including a copy of his memoir about the Welsh Horse (Lancers). Much of the material he collected was due to the help of William Edwardes, Lord Kensington's son and successor, who initiated the collection of documents for the project.
Julian Franklyn research papers,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 F.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls006623780
- Dates of Creation1914-1959.
- Physical Description1 volume; 1 bundle; 7 envelopes.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Arranged into 2 series: contemporary war documents; and memoir.
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions set out in information provided when applying for their Readers’ Tickets, whereby the reader shall become responsible for compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 in relation to any processing by them of personal data obtained from modern records held at the Library.
Preferred citation: F.