Typescripts, drafts and research notes relating to an unpublished manuscript written by Brockwell. The manuscript charts the history of the Hallett family and their relationship to Gainsborough’s painting ‘The Morning Walk’, it also includes information on a portrait of the Hallett family by Hayman.
Manuscripts of ‘The Morning Walk’ by Brockwell
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 345 NGA10/2
- Dates of Creation[c.1948]-1954
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description6 folders
Scope and Content
The manuscripts have been arranged into files according to how they were originally kept.