Papers relating to the property known as St. Amand's Chantry.
Papers Relating to St. Amand's Chantry
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.top.berks.,c.40-3,d.27;rollsberks.40,[maps]r.ms.c17:13(45)
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Top. Berks., c. 40-3, d. 27; Rolls Berks. 40, [Maps] R. MS. C17:13(45)
- Dates of Creation17th-19th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description7 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
St. Amand's Chantry was in East Hendred, Berkshire (now Oxfordshire).
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk).
The papers were bought from E.G. Tibbits in 1935.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 53731-7.