This collection consist of calligraphy and illumination, a sketch-book, and drawings and prints.
Calligraphy, illumination and other artistic work by Dorothy May Callard
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-ms.eng.b.2001/1-4
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MS. Eng. b. 2001/1-4
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 shelfmark, consisting of 4 parts
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dorothy May Callard (b 1898) was a calligrapher.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The collection was given by Miss D.M. Callard through Mrs Alison Randall, in 1989.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
a full description is available in the Library.