Concerning Lancashire estate; rents from James Roscoe for Peel Hall and New Lester Collieries, Lancs. & Yorks. Rly, stone quarry etc.; also repairs to Hanmer church, Threapwood vicarage, donation to Flints. Conservative Association etc.
Correspondence and Papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-KT/6/8
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/KT/79
- Dates of Creation1882-1886
- Physical Description1 bundle
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).