Concerning lease by Kenyon Trustees to James Roscoe of a coal mine in Little Hulton co. Lancaster, and trespass on land of Bridgewater Trustees.
Correspondence, Papers and Plan
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-KT/6/9
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/KT/80
- Dates of Creation1884-1886
- Physical Description1 bundle
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).