Concerning (a) opposition of Lord Kenyon and others to the Liverpool Corporation Water Bill 1887 (b) encroachment by London & N. Western Rly. Co. on land at Water Street, Manchester. (incl. plans).
Correspondence and Papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-KT/3/31
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/KT/58
- Dates of Creation1885
- Physical Description1 bundle
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).