- Manuscript reminiscences of Dr Christie's work during WW2, predominantly at Law Hospital, Carluke, c2000.
- Composite, group photograph of fifth year medicine class, 1940;
Papers of Christina Craig Christie Paterson (née Christie), medical graduate, University of Glasgow, Scotland
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 Accn 3301
- Dates of Creation1940-,c2000
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description0.01 metres
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Christina Craig Christie studied Medicine at the University of Glasgow and graduated MBChB in 1941. After graduation she went on to work as a medical assistant at Motherwell & Hamilton Geriatric Service, then became Registrar at Cleland Hospital, Medical Officer at County Sanitorium, Lanarkshire, and Medical Registrar at Law Hospital, Carluke.
Conditions Governing Access
Other Finding Aids
Boxlist available in searchroom. To be catalogued as GB 0248 UGC 209
Alternative Form Available
No known copies
Boxlisted by Alma Topen, Senior Assistant Archivist (Cataloguing), 22 May 2009.
Conditions Governing Use
Applications for permission to quote should be sent to the Archivist. Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of documents.
This material has been appraised in line with standard GB 0248 procedures.
Location of Originals
The material is original
No known publications using this material