These reports include information regarding sales, expenses, membership, capital, profit, dividend payments, meeting agendas, committee attendance, and payments to directors. They also include the balance sheets of various accounts, events calendars, annual returns, advertisements for products and services and lists of the society’s properties. Quarterly reports are referred to as Quarterly Report and Cash Sales from 1 Jun 1921 and Quarterly Report and Statement of Sales from Nov 30 1921. Half-yearly reports are referred to as Report and Balance Sheet from 21 Aug 1921. All reports are referred to as Report and Balance Sheet from 4 Sep 1940.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-mid/mid/1/2/2/3/4
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 MID/1/2/2/3/4
- Dates of Creation1890- 1970
- Physical Description9 volumes