Records created by Langley Mill and Aldercar Co-operative Chemists. The records consist of a minute book and reports and statement of accounts.
Langley Mill and Aldercar Co-operative Chemists Ltd
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 MID/1/2/3/3
- Dates of Creation1954- 1966
- Physical Description1 volume, 1 file
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Langley Mill and Aldercar Co-operative Chemists began operations in March 1954 with two pharmacy shops. Mr T J Campbell was Chairman until March 1955 when Mr C Limb took over the role and continued in it until the society ceased operations. In September 1966 the decision was taken to cancel the registration of the society and transfer the balance to Langley Mill and Aldercar Co-operative Society.