Inserted into the volume are several loose papers including reports of Special Committee Appointed to Revise the Fees and Allowances of General Board and Educational Committee, a list of applicants for the post of Assistant Secretary, and a letter from The Daily Herald asking for aid in the Save the Miners' Children appeal.
Minute Book, 1916-1922
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-mid/mid/2/2/1/8/1/2
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 MID/2/2/1/8/1/2
- Dates of Creation7 Mar 1916- 26 Sep 1922
- Physical Description1 volume