A handwritten minute book with a damaged spine and some loose pages. Other issues discussed include financial irregularities and leakages involving the shopkeeper Mr. Gibson, which led to the establishment of a leakages bond and a new cheque system.
Minute Book, 1887-1889
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-mid/mid/1/1/2/4/1/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 MID/1/1/2/4/1/1
- Dates of CreationJun 1887- Oct 1889
- Physical Description1 volume