Records of Glenfield Co-operative Society including General Committee minute books and Reports and Balance Sheets.
Glenfield Co-operative Society
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-mid/mid/2/2/10
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 MID/2/2/10
- Dates of Creation1911-1959
- Physical Description8 volumes, 4 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Glenfield Co-operative Society was formed in 1881. By 1957 the society had a membership of 1175 and two branch stores at 151 Dominion Road and 134 Station Road. In 1959 the society transferred its engagements to Leicester Co-operative Society.