This series consists of records created by Derby Co-operative Provident Society. The records largely consist of minute books of the various committees including the Committee/Board; Bakery, Drapery, Boot & Hairdressing Committee; Boot and Coal Committee, Building Committee; Dairy Committee; Development Committee; Education Committee; Finance Committee, Grocery Committee; Hours & Wages Sub- Committee; Juvenile Employment Committee; Special and Superannuation Committee; Special Committee to enquire into Uttoxeter branch affairs; Stable Committee; Transport/Vehicle Committee; and sub- committees. There are also reports and balance sheets, departmental accounts, newspaper cuttings and minutes of the Derby Co-operative Women's Guild.
Derby Co-operative Provident Society
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-mid/mid/1/2/2/2/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 MID/1/2/2/2/1
- Dates of Creation1854- 1987
- Physical Description194 volumes, 3 files, 5 items