Translation of Dante's The divine comedy; published as The journey of Dante, part 1 (London, 1915), including notes.
Translation of Dante's The divine comedy by E.J. Edwardes
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. poet. d. 155-6, e. 96
- Dates of Creation[ca. 1900-16]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description3 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Edward Joshua Edwardes (fl. 1900-16) was a translator.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
Given to the Library in 1957.
Collection level description created by Susan Thomas, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 46404-6.
See Scope and Content.