Cuttings book of press cuttings related to Anton Dolin's performances of Whitebirds with Ninette de Valois at His Majesty's Theatre on 31 May 1927; The Nightingale and the Rose with Vera Nemchinova at the London Coliseum on 5 September 1927; Le Lac des Cygnes at the Bristol Hippodrame on 14 October 1927, Salle Pleyel in Paris on 11 November 1927, Leicester Palace on 14 November 1927, Manchester Hippodrome on 21 November 1927, London Coliseum on 28 November 1927, and Grand Theatre Birmingham on 26 December 1927.
Cuttings Book 1927
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/11/thm/11/4
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/11/4
- Dates of CreationMar 1927 - Dec 1927
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Access to this item is at the discretion of the Archivist, for conservation reasons as the item may be fragile. Please contact email@example.com regarding access arrangements to view this item.