(a) COPY DRAFT DEED OF RELEASE
1. Frederick Moody formerly of Saint Anne St. and now of 46 Sealand Rd., Chester, solicitor's clerk.
2. Richard Farmer of Chester, solicitor.
3. Jane Roberts of 130 Saint Anne St., Chester, widow.
4. Florence Elliott of Southport, Lancs., wife of James Arthur Elliott, solicitor.
5. Thomas Evans Roberts (commonly called Thomas Evans Berk [?]) of Llandrillo yn Rhos, postmaster.
6. James Porter of Conway, solicitor.
7. Colin Cooper of Manchester, chartered accountant.
Re: estate of John Roberts of The Blue Bell Inn, Llandrillo yn Rhos.
(b) COPY TRUSTEES STATEMENT
Re; receipts and payments made between 8th December 1895 and 12th February 1898.