1. Hugh Hughes
2. John Evans
3. Samuel Roberts of Vine Cottage, Chapel Street, Abergele, post messenger
Re lands, leasehold premises in Llysfaen as written in Indenture, for securing £150
1. Draft Notice between John Evans to Hughes, for securing £150. Dated September 1891
2. Note with name Samuel Roberts as above, £250 at 5 per cent p.a.
3. Letter from Hugh Hughes [-----------Isa] Llysfaen, asking recipient [not known] to write to Mr. Parry, Conway re particulars required. Dated May 9, 1892
4. Llythyr: John Evans, Maes-y-fron, Llysfaen, ynglyn a mortgage Mr. Samuel Roberts. Mai 1892 [letter about Mr Samuel Roberts's mortgage]