Bundle containing copies of special jury summons for the Summer Assizes for Carnarfon bound together with notes and letters from jurors asking to be excused. Jurors asking to be excused are:
1) G. H. B. Kenrick of 24 West Mall, Clifton, Bristol
2) Sylvanus Frank Cooper of Risborough House, Clement St., Llandudno, lodging house keeper
3) John Christopher Lloyd Williams of Glanybala, Llanberis
4) J. R. Owen of Richard Williams and Co., The Slate Works, Portmadoc. [Listed on the Special Jury Panel list as John Roberts Owen of Ael-y-Garth, Portmadoc.]
5) J. B. Nixon of Nixon & Jarvis, Bank Pl., Bangor stationers. [Listed on the Special Jury Panel list as James Barlow Nixon of 265 High St., Bangor.]
6) Charles J. Relton of Brynbella, Criccieth.
7) G. H. Bryan of Plas Gwyn, Bangor. [Listed on the Special Jury Panel list as George Bryan, a professor at the university.]
8) Frederick Richmond Brown of Llanfair, Carnarvon. [His letter asking to be excused is unsigned but the accompanying doctor's note refers to him as F. Richmond Brown and his full name was listed on the Special Jury Panel list.]
9) Charles M. Leeds of Cartref Melus, Conway. [Listed as Charles Mellowdew Lees on the Special Jury Panel list.]
10) Richard Jones of 296 Carnarvon Rd., Bangor, builder.
11) Owen Thomas Jones of 1 Erw Fair Terr., Bangor, accountant. [Jury Summons has been annotated "Deceased".]
12) B. Carrington Sellars of Penrhyn Old Hall, Llandudno.
13) John A. Hirst of Brook, Hirst and Co. Ltd of Northgate Electrical Works, Chester. [Listed as John Arthur Hirst of Donacloney, Deganwy on the Special Jury Panel list.]
14) Alexander Campbell Blair of Bakewell, Derbyshire. [Listed on the Special Jury Panel list as residing at Bronmellion, Abbey Rd., Llandudno.]