1. John Thomas of Llandovery, co Carmarthen, Esq.
2. Daniel Evans of Cefnau, pa Llandegai, quarryman.
re 2 messuages, yards, outbuildings etc called the Coach and Horses Inn, Bethesda.
1. BUNDLE OF LEGAL CORRESPONDENCE.
2. LETTER: Vernon Darbishire, Glan-y-Coed, Conway giving notice of his intention not to sit again on the Dwygyfylchi Local Board.
3. NOTES re a client's case from a [solicitor].
4. BUNDLE OF LETTERS: Humphrey Williams, Penlon & Hirael Slate works, Bangor to Joseph Jones.
5. PRINTED PAGE of material from Law Society of U.K.
6. LETTER: Maud Humphreys, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA to Mrs Williams [sister] discussing matters of a religious nature.
7. BOOKLET: religious tract called 'The Highland Cottage'.