This file contains a catalogue of stage curtains undated and unidentified.
Catalogue of Stage Curtains
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/17/1/63
- Dates of Creation19th century
- Physical Description1 Folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
A note accompanying this catalogue reads: This was given to Richard Leacroft by George Campbell in 1940. He was working as Stage carpenter at the Theatre Royal Leicester. His son was the theatre electrician throughout the [illegible] II period. George has secured and dated the book - see last page but one - G.V. Campbell 1914. The pencil drawings are by George. Signed H.L. 1996.
This bound volume is very fragile, therefore should be handled with care.