The file includes copies of plans and elevations of Prince of Wales Music Hall, drawn by Harry Percival in 1889 and alterations in 1896.
Prince of Wale Music Hall, Leicester
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/17/3/1/24
- Dates of Creation1889-1896
- Physical Description1 outsize folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
This music hall was erected on the site of Paul's Theatre of Varieties which had been burnt down on 28/02/1889. In 1893 the building was purchased and renames 'New Tivoli'. New alterations were proposed in 1896.