Fragments of a bailiff's account for Northgate hundred in Oxford, 1346-7, and an Oxford city court roll, 15th century.
Fragments of a bailiff's account for Northgate hundred in Oxford and an Oxford city court roll
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Rolls Oxon. 99-100
- Dates of Creation1346-7, 15th century
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialLatin, and English.
- Physical Description2 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The bailiff of Northgate hundred, Oxford (fl mid 14th century) and Oxford city court.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk).
Given to the Library in 1915.
Collection level description created by Susan Thomas, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 52230-1.