Scrapbook. Contains notes, press cuttings, correspondence and photographs relating to How-Martyn's trip and to population policy and family planning.
The scrapbook contained the following inserts:
1) Letters from Marie Griffin, 1950-1951, inserted at p.101-2
2) Letter from Muriel ?Lovatt-Smith, 26 May 1951, inserted at p. 101a
3) Letters from Kathleen Moore, 1947-1950, inserted at pp.102-3
4) Letter from Gertrude Barnett, 20 Jan 1952; manuscript note dated 1947, inserted at pp.104-5
5) International Women's News, (p.76 has a short article about New Zealand women), inserted at pp.116-7