Scrapbook. Includes personal correspondence and a photograph of 'BSB and GKB Summer 1946'.
The scrapbook contained the following inserts:
1) Letter from Muriel Lovell-Smith, 12 Sep 1948; photograph inscribed on the back 'Helen, returning to Auckland'; printed Christmas card from the Graham Dawsons; press cutting 'Glimpses of New Zealand: Gisborne'; telegram from Helen, 15 Dec 1950; 13 letters from Helen Norman Wake, Apr 1942-Nov 1950, inserted at p.15
2) 14 letters from Gertrude K Barnett, 1940-1949; two manuscript notes quoting 'New Statesman & Nation' and 'The Countryman', in Gertrude Barnett's handwriting; press cutting from the New Zealand Listener, 9 Jun 1950, containing part of a letter from BS Barnett; photograph of BS and GK Barnett; press cutting, 'Christian Order: stirling address by Dr Salmond'; press cutting, 'Vegetable prices', inserted at p.21
3) Letter from Hilda Ross, inserted at p.29
4) 4 letters from Kathleen Moore, Sep 1941-Apr 1942, inserted at p.33
5) Golden Jubilee of Women's Franchise in New Zealand: flyer for children's essay competition, inserted at p.55