Scrapbook. Contains press cuttings and election material relating to Australian women candidates.
The scrapbook contained the following inserts:
1) Letter from Mabel S Grant, 1 Jul 1941, inserted at pp.22-23
2) Press cuttings: Melbourne Herald, 17 Aug 1943, 'No swing expected in Tasmania', with two smaller cuttings of electoral results in Parkes and West Sydney, inserted at pp.22-23
3) Press cuttings: giving electoral results in Macquarie, Perth and Wentworth (undated, but probably Aug 1943), inserted at pp.24-25
4) Constitution of the Council for Women in War Work, inserted at pp.26-27
5) Election material of the Council for Women in War Work: manifesto of Mrs Dyllis Monsborough for a State by-election; printed letter to the electors supporting Mrs Monsborough; announcement of meeting, 2 Aug 1942; flyer for International Women's Day meeting, 7 Mar 1943, inserted at pp.36-37