Contains the engagement of cast and producer, an Esher Standard contract, negotiations with American members of cast, Laurence Oliver and Vivien Leigh's terms of contract and a telegram from Tennessee Williams.
Production management file for A Streetcar Named Desire, 1949
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/178/1/120
- Dates of Creation1949-1950
- Physical Description2 folders
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Access to parts of this file is restricted until 01 Jan 2031.