- MS 100/1/1-90;D Letters (90) to Hugh Robert Mill, 1927-1949 [Regarding currant polar literature, his writing and historical questions] 103 leaves, holograph and typescript
- MS 1325/1/1-2;D Letters (2) to Hugh Robert Mill, 1930-1932 [Regarding life of Fridtjof Nansen] 5 leaves, holograph and typescript
- MS 356/41/1-12;D Letters (12) to Robert Neal Rudmose Brown, 17 December 1927 to 6 March 1948 [Regarding Fangst og forsking i sydishavet] 18 leaves, holograph and typescript
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Bjarne Aagaard/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation1927-1949
- Name of Creator
- Physical DescriptionCirca 104 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The correspondence comprises primarily of letters to the geographer and meteorologist Hugh Robert Mill on a wide range of polar subjects with additional letters to Robert Neal Rudmose Brown regarding his work on whaling and exploration.
The correspondence is arranged alphabetically by recipient.