Miscellaneous papers of the Baillie Hamilton family of the Isle of Wight and Putney comprising:
- the marriage settlement of Peregrine Charles Hamilton of Pankhurst, Isle of Wight, and Mary Elizabeth Way of Newport, Isle of Wight, 1848
- administration, with the will annexed, of Peregrine C. Baillie Hamilton, 1867
- probate of the will of Mrs. Elizabeth Baillie Hamilton, with a deed of arrangement and release relating to her will
- miscellaneous receipts, including some for the funeral expenses of Mrs. Elizabeth Baillie Hamilton, 1874-6
- two volumes of accounts of the executors and trustees of the will of Charles John Baillie Hamilton, sometime MP for Aylesbury, 1865-76.