The volume contains a list, numbers 1 to 140, of Lepidoptera collected in Brazil in 1894-1895.
Notes on Butterflies from Brazil
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb433-meyrick-jones
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 433 Meyrick-Jones
- Dates of Creation1932
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
H. M. Meyrick-Jones, made a collection of butterflies in Brazil 1894-1895. The specimens were registered in the University Museum of Zoology, Cambridge on 19 January 1932.
Conditions Governing Access
Manuscripts can be consulted on appointment only. The Museum of Zoology is open Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 17:00 pm. Access and reproduction is at the discretion of the Archivist.
Description compiled by Kees Rookmaaker, Archives Hub project archivist
Other Finding Aids