Contains a set of costume plots, lists of suppliers and costs for costume, props and scenery, schedule for orchestral rehearsals, invoices from suppliers for costume and props, lists of costumes required, four sets of minutes for meetings, a memos discussing the financial situation of the production, complaints about the quality of the costumes, lists and descriptions of costumes for each character in each act and correspondence and notes about the costumes.
Costume, props, scenery and administrative file for Harold Fielding's 1958 production of 'Cinderella'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/429/2/2
- Dates of Creationca. 1958
- Physical Description1 folder