Manuscripts of Sedlak's work, Pure Thought and the Riddle of the Universe (London, 1921?), and manuscripts and typescripts of unpublished works, vol. 2 of 'Pure thought', and 'Jupiter's satellites'.
Philosophical Works of Francis Sedlak
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. misc. d. 987, e. 947-9
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description4 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Francis Sedlak was a Czech philosopher.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library in 1976.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.