Professional papers, including reports, documents, photographs, and prints relating to exploratory works mainly concerning the Channel tunnel: see box list below:
1. The New Gotthard Tunnel planned: Paper read at the World Road Congress of IRF.
[Stapled sheets] 1966
2. Rapport sur l'exploration: Du puits et de la Galerie de Sangate
[Stapled sheets] n.d.
3. Report on Sangate Shaft
[A4 sheet] 1958
4. Report on the Boring at Sangate
[Stapled sheets] n.d.
5. Raymond de Long. Visit - Los Angeles. 'Hyperion Immersed' project.Pipeline
[Folder - 6 items] 1959
6. Decca Navigator News, no.42.
[Journal] Nov, 1964
7. De Long Corporation
8. The Channel Tunnel: Geology of the Straits of Dover by P. Provost and E. Leroux
[Stapled sheets] 1948
9. Channel Tunnels Study Group: Report on a Submerged Tunnel.
[Stapled sheets] 1960
10. New Yorker article on Channel Tunnel
[Photocopied article in folder] n.d.
11. Collection of newspaper, magazine and journal articles on the Channel Tunnel
[In plastic sleeve: 16 items] 1960s & 70s
12. Channel Tunnel Survey Group
[Folder: 13 items] 1960s and 70s
13. Tunnel sous la manche
14. Photo's: Channel Tunnel Survey
[Folder containing photos and diagrams: 45 items] 1958-60
15. Collection of reports, photos and newspaper and magazine articles on the Channel Tunnel
[Folder: 16 items] 1960s and 70s
16. Engineering Graphics Vol.1, no.7.
17. Channel Tunnel Study Group 1964-65 Site Investigation
[Spiral-bound Report] 1964-5
19. Channel Tunnel Project
20. Le Procédé Seccam de transport continu: (Study and Industrial Application of the Seccam Continuous Feeder System).
21. Ports and Dredging. No.50
22. Ports and Dredging. No.52.
23. Proposal for Tunnel under Channel between England and France
By the Channel Tunnel Study Group.
[Report: Signed Copy] 1959
24. Engineering News-Record.
25. Channel Tunnel: the Facts
26. Discussion on a Paper. Published in Proceedings, February 1961: Discussion on the work of the Channel Tunnel Study Group, 1958-60. By Professor John McGarva Bruckshaw, Jean Goguel, Harold John Boyer Harding and René Malcor.
27. The Work of the Channel Tunnel Study Group 1958-60: By Professor John McGarva Bruckshaw, Jean Goguel, Harold John Boyer Harding and René Malcor.
28. The Channel Tunnel. Presented to Parliament by the Secretary of State for the Environment.
29. The Channel Tunnel Project. Presented to Parliament by the Secretary of State for the Environment.
30. The Channel Tunnel. By Sir Ivone Kirkpatrick
31. The Economic Benefits of a Channel Tunnel. By the Channel Tunnel Study Group
[Spiral-bound Report] 1960
32. Why Britain needs a Channel Tunnel. A Reference Handbook of facts about a Channel Link. By the Channel Tunnel Study Group
[Spiral-bound Report] 1962