Bundles  re the acquiring and transforming of Oakwood Park House, [Sychnant, Conway] into a hospital for patients with mental disabilities. Includes notes of preparatory discussions, schedules of accomodation, drawings, catalogues of equipment, quotations, fire protection and escape including 3 photographs of escape chutes, structural report and 10 photographs of surrounding parkland.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CD7/2/3/14
- Dates of Creation1960-1972
- Physical Description4 bundles