Financial records 1923-1969; Compensation and sick fund records 1916-1950; Lodge Secretary's correspondence and related papers1917-1942; Rules 1898; Anthracite District agendas 1926 & 1929; A.R.P Warden's report book 1940-1941
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 217 SWCC : MNA/NUM/L/39
- Dates of Creation1898-1969
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 boxes, 3 volumes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Gellyceidrim Lodge was a branch of the National Union of Mineworkers (South Wales Area). No further information known at the time of compilation.
Conditions Governing Access
Access unrestricted unless stated otherwise.
Other Finding Aids
A hardcopy list is available in the searchroom.
Conditions Governing Use
A photocopying service is available. Contact repository for details.
No publication without written permission from the Archivist.