Papers relating to death of Irene Ewing, including the Ewing Memorial Fund.
- /1-5 Newscuttings of death and funeral notices.
- /6 Tribute in Special Education by Nellie V. MacDonald, Sunny View School, Toronto. Printed. 1p.
- /7 Tribute in The Hearing Eye (Canadian Hearing Society), Vol. 27, no. 3, September 1959, by Margaret Grant. Printed. 1p.
- /8 Tribute in The Teacher of the Deaf, Vol. LVII, October 1959, by 'E. M. J.' with a photograph of Lady Ewing and the text of the address conferring upon her the honorary degree of Doctor of Laws, 13 May 1959. Printed. 3pp.
- /9 Extract from the minutes of the Advisory Committee on the Training of Teachers of the Deaf, 30 October 1959, recording the Committee's tribute to Lady Ewing. Typescript. 1p.
- /10 Extract from the minutes of the meeting of the Ellis Llwyd Jones Hall Delegacy, 4 November 1959, recording a tribute to Lady Ewing. Typescript. 1p.
- /11 Letter to A. W. G. Ewing from the Assistant Registrar of Manchester University, Frank Walton, 3 December 1959, with (10). Typescript. 1p.
- /12 Message from the Vice-Chancellor to graduates of Manchester University, January 1960, including a mention of Lady Ewing's death. Printed. 1p.
- /13 Speech at the unveiling of the plaque in memory of Lady Ewing. Typescript. 2pp.
- /14 Regulations for the Irene Ewing Memorial Fund. Typescript. 1p.
- /15 Copy letter from T. J. Watson to the Vice-Chancellor of Manchester University on the Fund, 11 December 1963. Typescript. 1p.
Former reference: EA/8