Data of rainfall during the months of 1843, taken at Ardwick, Manchester, Salford and "B Garden" by different individuals. The information has been written on the dose of the card of Dr Eaton Wilkinson, physician candidate for the Manchester Royal Infirmary [Matthew Eaton Wilkinson, 1813-1878, Manchester physician; he was elected to MRI staff.]
Notebook: 'Rain in 1843'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Dalton MS 126
- Dates of Creationc.1843-1844
- Physical DescriptionThe item was formerly held in a metal frame, and comprises 2 sheets. It has been reboxed.