Letters, in German, from Eugen Flatow mainly to his wife, from internment camps on the Isle of Man, Jul 1940 - Apr 1941, with a cyclostyled manuscript prayer book produced by the inmates of an internment camp probably also on the Isle of Man.
Letters from Eugen Flatow from internment camps on the Isle of Man
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/66
- Dates of Creation1940-1941
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description1 folder and 2 bundles
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Letters, in German, from Eugen Flatow mainly to his wife, from internment camps on the Isle of Man.
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.