This series contains correspondence and memoranda concerning proposed extensions of the Underground, maintenance of the railway, failures and delays, the provision of trains and working expenses. Includes a map showing the existing railway and proposed extensions.
Frank Pick: Correspondence and Memoranda concerning Ealing and Shepherd's Bush Railway
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000463
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 LT000012 Part2/1/Series2/02 LN000330
- Dates of Creation1923-1933
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description5 folders and papers
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
This series is arranged according to Frank Pick's original filing system.
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements