Comprising correspondence about job applications, employment, honorary fellowships, and discussion of possible masters for Birkbeck College, 1960-1984. Including a paper “Thoughts on the teaching of politics in a new university”. The file also includes marriage certificate of his parents Harry Edgar Crick and Florence Clara Cook, 1930; copies of Bernard Cricks curriculum vitaes, 1960-1996; and a copy of his examination results from University College London,1952.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1832 CRCK1/1/7
- Dates of Creation1952-1996
- Physical Description1 file