Mostly comprising correspondence with Peter Kingshill, solicitors concerning the health and wishes of Kenneth Crick, 1994-1995 (8); the Royal Star and Garter home, 1994-1995 (3); and Ken Crick, 1992-1995 (4). The file also includes Kenneth Crick’s birth certificate, and the oration given at his funeral 1996; and also including a letter from Joan Crick, about putting their mother Florence, into a nursing home, 1975.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1832 CRCK1/3/11
- Dates of Creation1979-1995
- Physical Description1 file