Newspaper cuttings and pamphlets relating to constitutional reform in the United Kingdom. Including correspondence and papers relating to the Royal Commissions public hearing of "Reform of the House of Lords", which includes a copy of Bernard Cricks submission and notes, 1999 (6); and University College London’s “Constitutional Unit”, copies of their bulletin "Monitor" 1999-2004 (15).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1832 CRCK3/8/4
- Dates of Creation1999-2004
- Physical Description1 file