Mostly comprising untitled verses. Includes "Monday-also often the manner of graves"; "Education speaks"; "A political song (faces at an English Labour Party meeting); "A love song"; "Two old people"; "From the political wasteland"; "On North Dakota, written while driving thru it"; "In memory of George Satayana"; "Dream"; "Not a poem, not a message, surely a meditation"; and "For a gift of Garlic".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1832 CRCK1/4/5
- Dates of Creationcirca 1952-1995
- Physical Description0.5 file