Including a synopsis of events since the fraudulent charges against her husband (John Joseph McCabe) were made, 1991; and a draft copy of Bernard Cricks article "How to kick a woman when shes down: a report on a fine combined action by the Scottish law society and the good old Skipton building society", circa 1995; and copies of newspaper cuttings about the investigation, 1995.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1832 CRCK2/3/108
- Dates of Creation1991-1995
- Physical Description1 file