Including correspondence with Edward Mendelson about W.H Auden and his poem “Spain”, and George Orwell’s attack of it, 1978-1979 (6); and Amy Byrne, who corresponded with George Orwell in the 1930s, 1975 (3). It is not clear if this material was eventually used in the biography.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1832 CRCK6/3/3
- Dates of Creation1930-1979
- Physical Description1 file