Traubel thanks Sixsmith for his prompt note and refers to their continuing fight [presumably for the Whitman cause]. He inquires whether Sixsmith has ever come into contact with Ed Innes [brother of William], who is working with Traubel on the recovery of the Conservator [which seems to have come near financial collapse], and mentions that he wrote to Sixsmith in the hope that he would give them some assistance. He is sending some American newspapers and refers to the current crises in Venezuela and the Transvaal.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng 1172/4/42
- Dates of Creation10 Jan 1896
- Physical Description2 sheets.