Manuscript and typescript correspondence between Samuel Alexander's brother Maurice, the office of the Vice-Chancellor, the treasurer of the Fund and a Rev. A.S. Le Mare, a former student of Alexander. A letter offering a donation to the fund was forwarded to Maurice in error by the Rev. Le Mare. In thanking Maurice for forwarding Le Mare's letter and donation to his office, the Vice-Chancellor congratulates Maurice for a letter he had published in the Guardian.
Typescript and manuscript correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 ALEX/C/4/4
- Dates of Creation16 Dec 1938-19 Dec 1938
- Physical Description4 sheets.