Typescript correspondence between Alexander and J. Ramsay MacDonald [James Ramsay MacDonald (1866-1937), Prime Minister]. Alexander’s copy letter is 'to accept the King’s offer of the Order of Merit'; the letter from the Prime Minister’s Office thanks Alexander for his letter.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 ALEX/A/1/1/174
- Dates of Creation25 May 1930-29 May 1930
- Physical Description2 pieces; 2 sheets.